European Commission - Twinning
Twinning is a European Union instrument for institutional cooperation between Public Administrations of EU Member States and of beneficiary or partner countries.
Twinning projects bring together public sector expertise from EU Member States and beneficiary countries with the aim of achieving concrete mandatory operational results through peer to peer activities.
- Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA):
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.
- European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP):
- ENI South: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine* and Tunisia.
- ENI East: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
For more details, see the following sections on our website: