Jordan: High Representative/Vice-President Borrell chairs the EU-Jordan Association Council, with Commissioner Várhelyi participating
High Representative/Vice-President Josep Borrell and Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Oliver Várhelyi will travel to Jordan for the 14th EU-Jordan Association Council on 2 June and for a number of bilateral engagements.
On Wednesday 16 February, DG NEAR hosted the 17th edition of the Core Group on donor coordination for recovery, resilience and development responses to the Syrian crisis. This bi-annual meeting was chaired by NEAR B Director a.i. Henrike Trautmann and NEAR B.1 Head of Unit Armelle Lidou.
- NDICI-GEO-NEAR/2022/ACT-61209 - Annex 1 - EU Support to livelihoods under the regional response to the Syrian crisis
- NDICI-GEO-NEAR/2022/ACT-60901 - Annex 2 - EU Support to inclusive, equitable and quality education for Syrian refugees and vulnerable children and youth in host communities in Jordan.
- NDICI-GEO-NEAR 2022/ACT-60899 - Annex 3 - Strengthening access to quality primary health care services for Syrian refugees and host communities in Jordan.
ENI 2014/C(2014)3766/COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION of 11.6.2014 modifying Decision C(2010) 7441 on the Annual Action Programme 2010 in favour of the Kingdom of Jordan for the “Support to Democratic Governance” programme
- ENI 2014/15110-15112-15150/ANNEX of the Commission implementing Decision modifying Decision C(2010) 7441 on the Annual Action Programme 2010 in favour of the Kingdom of Jordan
- ENI 2014/033672/Jordan/Skills for Employment and Social Inclusion
- ENI 2014/033664/Jordan/Public finance and public administration reforms
- ENPI 2011/022723/Jordan/SAPP III
- ENPI 2011/022722/Jordan/Second phase of education reform
- ENPI 2011/022721/Jordan/Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- ENPI 2010/021931/Jordan/Democratic Governance
- ENPI 2010/021930/Jordan/Promoting Local Economic Development in Jordan (PLEDJ)
- ENPI 2010/021928/Jordan/Water Resources Security
- ENPI 2010/021932/Jordan/Public Financial Management Reform