Syria: Opening speech by High Representative/Vice-President Josep Borrell at the Ministerial session of the VII. Brussels conference on the future of Syria and the region
Welcome to the 7th Brussels Conference on the Future of Syria and of the Region. I am pleased to see so many friends from the region, from Europe and beyond, and also from the UN family, which has come in strength, as always.
Today, the Commission paid the third and final instalment of €200 million in Macro-Financial Assistance to Jordan.
- NDICI-GEO-NEAR/2022/ACT-61209 - Annex 1 - EU Support to livelihoods under the regional response to the Syrian crisis
- NDICI-GEO-NEAR/2022/ACT-60901 - Annex 2 - EU Support to inclusive, equitable and quality education for Syrian refugees and vulnerable children and youth in host communities in Jordan.
- NDICI-GEO-NEAR 2022/ACT-60899 - Annex 3 - Strengthening access to quality primary health care services for Syrian refugees and host communities in Jordan.
ENI 2014/C(2014)3766/COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION of 11.6.2014 modifying Decision C(2010) 7441 on the Annual Action Programme 2010 in favour of the Kingdom of Jordan for the “Support to Democratic Governance” programme
- ENI 2014/15110-15112-15150/ANNEX of the Commission implementing Decision modifying Decision C(2010) 7441 on the Annual Action Programme 2010 in favour of the Kingdom of Jordan
- ENI 2014/033672/Jordan/Skills for Employment and Social Inclusion
- ENI 2014/033664/Jordan/Public finance and public administration reforms
- ENPI 2011/022723/Jordan/SAPP III
- ENPI 2011/022722/Jordan/Second phase of education reform
- ENPI 2011/022721/Jordan/Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- ENPI 2010/021931/Jordan/Democratic Governance
- ENPI 2010/021930/Jordan/Promoting Local Economic Development in Jordan (PLEDJ)
- ENPI 2010/021928/Jordan/Water Resources Security
- ENPI 2010/021932/Jordan/Public Financial Management Reform